- The average broker closes only 10% of the short sales when they attempt it on their own
- 50% of all homes sold will be sold as a short sale
- If you are not working with short sales, you are missing at least 50% of the market
- Banks are in the business to loan money, not own real estate
- Foreclosures cost banks time and money
- Short Sale proceeds are usually greater than selling an REO
- Property is usually left in an "unsellable condition"
- Properties sell faster when priced properly
- Seller avoids foreslosure
- You establish yourself as a Solution Provider
- You provide "value" to the buyer
- Generates income stream in a slow market
- You can turn them down because you think they won't sell
- You can list the house at a price that is overpriced to cover the payoffs and closing costs
- You can list them as short sales and waste time negotiating them yourself
- You Can Outsource Your Short Sale Negotiations To The Experts and Create Extra Income Without Extra Work!
Purple Sage Properties has put together a PowerPoint presentation for you to help you understand Short Sales, Short Sale Processing, and How We Can Work Together To Help Distressed Homeowners. Click On The Icon.
How To Maximize Your Success & Income With Short Sales
If You Deal Strictly In Higher End Homes ($500,000 or higher), We Have A Progrm Developed Just For Your High-End Listings. Click On The Icon.
Exclusive Transactions for High-End Property Short Sales
Click Here Now to learn how we save you time!